STUDENT DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
DROP OFF before 8 am
If you are parking to walk your child inside please use—
* ENTRANCE CLOSEST TO LAKE DOUGLAS ROAD
Parents please use this entrance to park (front parking lot) and walk your child into the building. This entrance should NOT be used in the mornings if you are dropping students off.
If you are dropping your child off please use—
* ENTRANCE CLOSEST TO THE GYM
Parents please use this entrance to drop students off in the mornings. Please pull forward up the hill near the side porch of the church if you are the front vehicle. This will help us unload four or five vehicles simultaneously.
** NOTE: The parking facing the gym and in the center section of the bottom parking lot is reserved for teachers and GCA Seniors.
PICK UP (Noon)
* K3 and K4 – Enter through the entrance closest to Lake Douglas Road. Pull up to front porch. Please remain in your car. Place the yellow or red tag in your window. We will load your child for you. Then pull around to buckle up.
PICK UP (2:55 pm)
* K3 through 2nd – Use Lake Douglas Entrance
Students will be standing on the grass by the front parking lot and on the porch. Parents enter through the entrance closet to Lake Douglas Road. Circle through the front and pick up your children (3rd, 4th, 5th grade siblings will be sent over to this pick up to join younger siblings).
* 3rd through 5th – Use Entrance Closest to Gym
Parents enter through the entrance closest to gym. Circle through the side parking lot, pick up, circle around and exit back through the gym exit. If these students have a younger sibling, they will walk over to stand with them for the front parking lot pick up. If these students have an older sibling, they will go up on the side church porch and wait on the 3:10 pm pick up.
PICK UP (3:10pm)
* 6th through 12th – Use Entrance Closest to Gym
Parents enter though the entrance closest to the gym. Circle through the side parking lot, pick up and exit out through the Lake Douglas Road exit. High school drivers will exit out through the gym exit.
** NOTE: The 3:10 pick up is crowded. Some parents may want to plan to be here around 3:15 p.m.